Online Survey Jobs – Join Best Paying Survey Sites and Get Paid for Sharing Your Opinions!
Hi, this is Mike and this post we are going to have a look at online survey jobs. Online survey jobs are one of the best online jobs for college students. Doing this job is easy and free. All you need to do is join recommended survey panels and start earning cash for your opinions. In this post I am going to share you an step by step tutorial on online survey jobs and answer a few questions related to paid surveys that you might have.
What are paid surveys?
Paid surveys are market research tool and are conducted by market research companies for their client to learn about consumer’s opinions.
What is the requirement to do these online survey jobs?
Anyone 13+ year old can join and do online survey jobs.
What are the different steps involved to make money with paid surveys?
There are 7 steps that you need to follow in order to make money doing surveys. Do not provide your SSN or credit card number ever. These steps are listed below:
- Step 1: Create a New Email Account with Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- Step 2: Create a PayPal account to receive your payment. Click here to create a PayPal account.
- Step 3: Join all the 10 recommended survey panels below and provide your PayPal account (created in step2). This is must!
- Step 4: Login to your email account created in step 1 and confirm your registration with all the survey panels by clicking on the individual confirmation link for each survey panel.
- Step 5: Complete your member profiles for all the 10 survey panels that you have joined in step 3.
- Step 6: Wait for one or two days to receive survey invitations. Once you receive a survey invitation, click on the survey link and answer the survey. Try to complete the survey as soon as possible. This will increase your chance to qualify for the survey.
- Step 7: Once you reach the minimum payment with each survey panels, redeem your survey earnings to your PayPal account. You can use your PayPal money to buy what ever you like.
|Survey Panel Name||Reward Types||Minimum Payout & Age||Country||Sign Up Link|
|Global Test Market||Cash, PayPal, Amazon and iTunes gift cards||$50, 14+ year old||US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Singapore||Click Here to Join|
|Ipsos i-Say||PayPal and Amazon gift cards||$5, 18+ year old||US only||Click Here to Join|
|Opinion Outpost||PayPal and Amazon gift cards||$5, 18+ year old||US only||Click Here to Join|
The TOP 10 Cash Paid Online Survey Companies in Complete Detail
After years of research, hard work and joining over 100 survey companies, I have narrowed down the TOP 10 cash paying survey companies on today’s internet! Here are the TOP 10 best paid survey sites that we have had the best results with over the years starting with the best. All of these companies pay with cash, either through PayPal or checks in the mail. All of these companies are 100% free to join with nothing to buy EVER! Absolutely legitimate, with NO junk mail.
1. Opinion Plus: You will receive about 2 to 3 surveys per week, normally Monday-Friday, anytime of the day but will vary on panelist demographics. They pay through PayPal. Their surveys are about simple household products. Opinion Plus has a low $10 minimum payout and once you have $10 balance in your account, they will pay you automatically, no need to redeem or request payment. This company is very easy to work with, very low profile and not complicated.
Sometimes they will send you screeners, but they will not hound you to death like other companies. Their emails will tell you how much they pay in the subject line. Click here to join Opinion Plus for FREE.
2. E-Poll Surveys (13+, US residents only): E-Poll sends lots & lots of surveys, mostly 2-3 surveys daily. Surveys pay anywhere from $2.00 to $5.00. E-poll is available to US residents only who are at least 13 year old. E-Poll pays by PayPal, Amazon and iTunes gift cards. Qualifying is usually not that hard, especially after you have filled out all of their screener surveys!
3. Valued Opinions (14+ US, UK, Australia and Thailand residents only): Valued opinions sends interesting surveys, but you will not receive that many. They pay with PayPal, Amazon and iTunes gift cards. Usually about 3 to 4 weeks later. Normally their surveys are sent anytime of the day, any day of the week. Surveys are about household products. Qualifying is usually easy. They may send screeners first.
4. Harris Poll Online: This is one of the highest paying survey company. They pay through PayPal and Amazon gift cards. Surveys are sometimes sent everyday. They may send you physical products as well to test and try at home.
5. Opinion Outpost: They pay through points. Basically a new internet market research company. Surveys are about anything. Be sure to complete your profiles to receive more surveys. (1) One point is equivalent to 10 cents USD. They pay 10 pts. for referrals which is $1.00. Most of their surveys pay 50 pts.= $5.00. Surveys are usually sent 3 or 4 times a week. I would personally recommend you to join this company.
6. ACOP (American Consumer Opinion Panel): This company will send out lots of screeners and not a lot of paid surveys. I would just fill out their screeners if you feel like it. You can proceed with the survey and try to qualify, they will tell you whether or not it pays to complete the survey. Normally about $5.00 to $10.00 if you qualify. Account payment database is not available. They pay $.50 USD for referrals. Trying to figure out which survey actually pays is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack! They will not tell you until you do the screener! Look for the name” Ann Parks” in your emails. Be sure to keep a record of paying surveys, I’ve had some problems with this company. They pay with a check about 3 to 4 weeks later.
7. Mindfield Online: They send surveys about once a week, you have to have at least $10.00 in your account before they will send you a check or pay through paypal. Account database is available. Surveys are sometimes hard to qualify. Most of the surveys are about $2.00, but very short.
8. Mysurvey: (National Family Opinion) Surveys sent daily. They pay through points. After you accumulate 1000 points, you will be eligible for $10.00 paid by check USD. Normally about 3 weeks later. Lots of screeners, but always paid for your effort, but don’t be fooled, the survey will tell you that it pays 10 points, but if you qualify, they will pay you anywhere from 200 to 2500 points. Account points are available to look up. Each point is worth 1 cent, you do the math! I completed a survey the other night and they offered me 2500 points to do a follow up survey, this is $25.00. Look for the name “Carol Adams” firstname.lastname@example.org in your emails. This company is also called NFO panelist. Their surveys are interesting and fun. Surveys are on anything you purchase!
Anywhere! They also pay 150 points which is equivalent to $1.50 USD, when you refer your friends and they complete the initial 1 page screening survey which is very simple! They have their very own referral letter they send out to people, you just enter their name and email address and click on send. They do the rest!
9. Survey Savvy: Probably the best survey company on the internet worldwide today, they always pay with a check in the mail. Pay within 3 to 4 weeks after the survey is completed. The money is automatically in your surveysavvy account immediately following completion of surveys, so you can process your check immediately. They send very little, if any free surveys, every survey pays anywhere from $1.00 to $30.00. Donna completed a 12 minute survey with this company that paid her $15.00. They will send out any check for any size! Qualifying is usually not that hard. They normally send out about 1 to 2 surveys per week, depending on your demographics. Their surveys come in Monday -Friday, usually after 5:00 p.m.. Occasionally on the weekends. Never on holidays. Their emails will tell you how much they pay in the subject line.You will receive an initial survey screening when you join, but that’s it, ever. Be sure to fill out all of the profiles to receive more surveys. DO NOT Change your occupation at any time. Do Not sign up more than 2 email accounts per household with this company, DO NOT DUPLICATE MAILING ADDRESSES OR IP ADDRESSES or you will automatically be suspended, the computer will spot it, and their personnel will spot it. Always do their surveys before any other company survey, AND as added bonus they will pay you when you refer your friends and they complete surveys. For every survey your friend completes, they will pay you $2.00, added to your account immediately, when they refer their friends and they complete surveys, you will also be paid $1.00, immediately added to your account. Incredible, but true! You will make the most money from this survey company eventually worldwide, but they are very particular provided that you follow all the rules.
10. Brand Institute: Fantastic! They send you surveys on naming new & up coming products. Normally products about prescription medications! Sometimes household products. If you have any allergies, cancer, diabetes, or any medical problems, I would tell them during the screening process to qualify. They pay through PayPal, normally takes about 6 weeks after completion of survey. Account payment database is available. Their surveys are confusing at first, because they are asking you names of products they have made up and what is your opinion of these names. I usually pick out three of my favorites and stick to those three. Write down those three, because they will ask you to take a break and come back & name the names in the survey. Surveys pay anywhere from $5.00 to $20.00. Their emails will not tell you how much they pay in the subject line. Surveys last about 20 to 30 minutes. They will send out screening surveys for qualification, but not that many. When you join, be sure to list all of your ailments, your families ailments, any severe medical problems you may have or anyone in your family has. They will ask you about certain medications during your screening to see if you are telling the truth, but not that often. Lots of surveys each week, anytime of the day normally Monday-Friday.
Be sure to use the correct age for that email account, or you will not qualify. I try to fill out as many as I have time for, but they do send paid surveys to every email account that you have. You will see their name in your email accounts more than anybody! They pay with checks, I don’t think they care how many people are doing surveys in your household. This company will also send you products to test out in your home by UPS or FedEx! Free! They will send you the survey about a week later. They will expect you to fill out free surveys, to get the paid surveys. You don’t have to fill out all of them, most of them are repeated over & over, why? I do not know?